Thursday, December 3, 2009

Lots to catch up on!

So a lot has happened sense our last post, we have had Thanksgiving Abbies first, Kenny and I had our Second Anniversary, we set up our christmas tree, I am back at work, and last of all Abbie is two months old. It is crazy how fast time is going I cant believe that I have been married for two years, Kenny means the world to me and has helped me through a lot of good and bad times and I could not have made it without him. I love you babe. Also I can't believe Abbie is already two months time has flown she is becoming such a big girl, her personality is growing every day. Sadley I am now back to work it is sad leaving Abbie but it is also a refief knowing she is with my sister and then Kenny. It is kinda nice being back at work I missed the girls more than I thought, and my clients i love being a Mom but I also love doing hair so I am glad I can have the best of both worlds.two year anniversary two monthsThanksgiving

2 comments:

  1. Love the post! Congrats on TWO years! Totally agree that time goes by way to fast! Love ya really hope you are doing well sorry i haven't been their for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. look at you!!! you are the posting queen now!!! :) i LOVE it! that pic of abbie in her turquoise shirt is ADORABLE!!!! i love it!!! congrats on EVERYTHING!! :) oh and p.s....you BETTER have missed me while you were gone! :)

    ReplyDelete