Thursday, November 19, 2009

Three Generations

We took Abbie to sacrament a few weeks ago for the first time and she was such an angel. Well a few days before while at my parents I decided to get my blessing dress. Kenny told me he wanted her to wear it her first week at church I was so touched. My blessing dress means the world to me you see it was not only my blessing dress but it was also my moms. So this is our three generation picture Abbie, me and my mom (her dress). WE LOVE YOU MOM/GRANDMA.

Three Generations. Abigail in her beutiful dress.I had to add a pic of my mom.

1 comment:

  1. That is so awesome about your blessing dress! Kenny is so good to you! You guys are the best! We really need to get together lets set a date it has been way to long I really feel like we are strangers!!!!! Please lets get together.

    ReplyDelete