Tuesday, April 6, 2010

6 Months already

So I can't believe it another month has come and gone and I can't believe my little girl is already 6 months. she is getting so fun she rolls all over and I think it is just a matter of time before she starts crawling she gets into position she just does not get how to put it all together. She is so responsive she loves to smile and laugh and talk oh my does this girl love to talk it is going to be crazy when she starts to form words. It is so cute when she smiles she shows off her little tooth I love it. So for the events of the month Abigail is now a sitter she is so cute she will still tip every so often but I think it is official a sitter cant believe it. Abbie and I got to go to Park City and meet up with grandma Kaysie and Sophie to do a little shopping the girls got their easter dresses so cute it is so fun when family is around. then later that week Kaysie Jeff and Sophie spent the weekend with us. We got to color Easter eggs with the girls Abbie just wanted to grab things but I think she enjoyed it. and last Easter Abigail had her first Easter and second General Conference crazy. we went over to my dads had breakfast, watched conference celebrated Kenneth's birthday had an amazing dinner. Abbie got her Easter basket it was a really good day. Abbie loved listening to the tabernacle choir she was so sweet. well I think that is the events of the last month time sure does fly when you are having fun.






1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures, and I am really glad that we chose those dresses. They are even cuter on the girls than I could have ever imagined. I can't beleive that Little Miss Abbie is already six months old! She is so stinkin' cute! We love her around here. Sophie asks about her at least once a day, and when she gets in trouble sometimes she says,"Help me Abbie!" We can't quite figure that one out, but it is cute, and it does distract us a little, as well as make up laugh. We can't wait to see you guys this weekend!

    ReplyDelete