Friday, June 5, 2009

22 weeks!!!!

Some exciting things have happened since our last post. We ordered the crib and changing table and they arrived last weekend. We were so excited that we put them together that night! Now we just need to find some bedding. If anyone knows of a place with cute Ladybug stuff that doesn't have too much black let us know.

We also had a doctors appointment. I dropped two pounds but the doctor was not worried. He says the weight will come and to make sure I drink lots fluids so I don' t swell too bad. The baby's heartbeat was a strong 160 bpm. She even kicked on command. Kenny loves saying "Abbie's gonna kick," and most of the time she does. It is so cute! We are getting more excited everyday. We are getting our big ultra sound on the 17th so we will report on how that goes.












4 comments:

  1. have you looked at baby's r us they had alot of lady bug stuff last time i was there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two are too cute! I love hearing updates, and the kicking on demand thing is darling! Sophia wiggled nonstop! So I guess I could have said that at any point, and I would have been right. I am so glad that your pegnancy is going so smoothly, and I really think that lack of weight gain is a good thing, because I didn't really gain until the last few months. Take it from some one who has lost 50 lbs in the last year. You are lucky!
    I found Sophia's bedding at target online, but it sold out because I spent too much time trying to decide. It was a blessing though because I found the same bedding, at a larg discount on CVSbaby.com(I think). They have most brands, and they are all discount. I'll see if I can find lady bugs with very little black, and get back to you. We miss you guys, and hope to see you all soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looked at crib bedding. I just couldn't help myself. I checked out CSNbaby not CVS, and they had some cute stuff, but kind of expensive. Target had some cute stuff, lots of flowers, and butterflies, no lady bug. I checked Baby Super Mall, and they had some really cute stuff. Nicely priced cute, several with lady bugs, and zero black. My personal favs Lady Bug Baby Crib Bedding by Kidsline $139.99 for the set, and Lady Bug Lullabye Baby Crib Bedding by Nojo $159.00 for the set.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I looked it up, and I love it! So stinkin' cute, and a great price too.

    ReplyDelete