Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Baby news and Easter!!!!!

So to start off we are pretty late on putting up our Easter Pics, so here goes. Over Easter weekend we went to Vernal to go see Kenny's mom and her husband, we got there on Saturday and went over to Aunt Chris' house to have dinner and hang with the family. It was a blast we got to see Mom and Chris hula-hoop. Kenny missed out but I will vouch they were pretty good and it was pretty funny.

Then, on Sunday, we went to church then had a picnic. While on the picnic we did a little shooting. Kenny was awesome, me not so much. We had a good time and didn't do to bad with the hand gun.

Last Monday we had another trip to the doctor. Everything still looks great although I lost a little more weight. And for the exciting news we had an ultrasound! The doctor says it looks like a little girl. She was not shy at all, legs spread wide, for all to see. So the doctor got a pretty good look.

Here are some pics from Easter!!!

1 comment:

  1. My blog didn't tell me that you had posted something new so I missed out on the last few posts for a while. I was just checking to see how far along you were, when I noticed that there were not one but two posts I hadn't read yet.
    Anyway, I am very excited to here that Sophie will have a beautiful baby girl cousin not too much younger than her, also you look lovely. Ah, the pregnant glow is a beautiful thing. I didn't believe in it while I was pregnant, but you have it for sure. I lost weight at first too, how have you been feeling? Is there anything that you need or anything I can do or help with. Just let me know I would be happy to help you with anything.
    Oh! I keep forgetting to tell Kenny, but thank you for the wonderful birthday gifts. Sophia loves the books, Little Hands has taken up residence in the diaper bag, and Peek-a-Boo is on her changing table. It is the only thing that keeps her still through diaper changes these days. The little outfits are darling, and I think that the shorts will fit just in time for summer. Thank you so much for thinking of her on her birthday.
    I have a few things I will be sending you guys soon(I hope). One is for Miss Baby, the others are for the family. We are thinking about you guys, and praying for your little family. We love you! Talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete