Monday, March 9, 2009

Maybe Not!!!!

So I think I have finally gotten over that nasty cold, and now I am starting to think maybe I wont get to sick knock on wood. I am thinking that the coughing was the thing causing me to not feel so well. Don't get me wrong certain foods still make me sick to my stomach but I can honestly say it has not been bad at all so as long as I don't get a cold again hopefully I will do okay. I am starting to realize what foods I can and can't eat it has been rough trial and error I guess you could say. But one thing I can say I love for now at least is broccoli cheese soup from Jason's Deli, best soup ever and a funny thing my mom was eating broccoli soup when she went into labor with my brother I thought it was kinda cool.

2 comments:

  1. I am glad to hear that you are starting to feel better, cause being sick is the pits! I think that it is so funny that certain foods are a no no oh the joy of being pregnant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and guess what! I still LOVE broccoli soup! :)

    ReplyDelete